Matric-Client™ – Custom Mobile App Development
Matric-Client™ is a one-code-base software architecture that allows a one software project approach to share code and logic across mobile device operating systems; mainly iOS, Android, and Windows. The one-code-base approach allows for lower cost development, fast to market, and low ongoing maintenance.
We provide custom app development services based both on our technology platforms and a customer web portal where any non-engineer can access and configure a mobile app without any coding.
Custom Mobile Apps
Custom mobile apps we develop have access to the full spectrum of functionality exposed by the underlying Matric-Client™ platform and mobile device, including platform-specific capabilities like iBeacons and Android Fragments. Matric-Client™ apps are built with standard, native user interface controls. Apps not only look the way the end-user expects, they behave that way too. Matric-Client™ apps leverage platform-specific hardware acceleration, and are compiled for native performance. It further uses the same language, APIs and data structures on every mobile device platform.
Using the Matric-Client™ development platform:
- Attractive native user interfaces for iOS, Android and Windows.
- Access to Mac, Windows or Visual Studio.
- Apps that are always up-to-date with the latest APIs from Apple and Google.
- Access to 20,000 NuGet .NET libraries and Matric-Client™ and Matric-Server™ components.
- Access to all Matric-Server™ and Matric-OTT™ components.